impress.ai is pleased to announce that its SaaS recruitment automation platform and conversational AI technology are now available on the SAP® App Center, a digital marketplace for SAP partner offerings. With impress.ai available on the SAP® App Center, the platform is now easily accessible for SAP clients.
The impress.ai platform integrates with SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting to provide on-demand automation workflows and chatbots that users can access from within the applicant tracking system. The SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting applicant tracking system (ATS) allows recruiters on its platform to gain access to more than 4,000 job boards, social media networks, schools and universities in over 80 countries.
impress.ai’s integration to SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting means that it meets five key criteria:
- It integrates with SAP cloud solutions using standard SAP-approved interfaces and APIs.
- It meets SAP Store-recommended standards for data lifecycle management and data destruction.
- It meets SAP Store-recommended service levels.
- It meets SAP Store-recommended standards for support levels and turnarounds.
- It complies with relevant AICPA standards for internal controls over financial reporting and for information system security, availability, processing integrity, and confidentiality or privacy.
Sudhanshu Ahuja, CEO and Co-Founder of impress.ai, said “We aim to seamlessly integrate our ecosystem with all our clients’ existing tech-stacks including Applicant Tracking Systems such as SAP SuccessFactors. The integration will help companies dramatically improve their hiring efficiencies and effectiveness, while simultaneously reducing costs – all by leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence. It’s a joyous moment for impress.ai to be endorsed by SAP and to have gotten its premium certification, and we look forward to expanding our offering for SAP clients.”
In other news, impress.ai recently closed US$3 million in pre-Series A funding led by Summit 29K and joined by Seeds Capital, the investment arm of Enterprise Singapore. The funds raised will be used to expand into new markets such as Australia and New Zealand, while also accelerating product development, boosting marketing efforts, and attracting talent.
To find out more about impress.ai and its integration within SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting, you may visit SAP Store.