At impress.ai our mission is to make accurate hiring easier. We combine I/O Psychology with AI to create an application screening process that allows all candidates to undergo a structured interview. While candidates benefit from the enhanced experience, recruiters benefit from the automation enabled by AI.
We are looking for a product enthusiast to be an integral part of the operations team, supporting the product operations of the company. The ideal candidate is interested in getting into product operations or an existing Product Operations Specialist. We are looking for someone interested in product thinking, is extremely analytical, has a passion for optimization, and can focus on things that make our team efficient. In this dynamic role, you will dive in as part of our Operations team, working with Product Manager(s), Analytics team, and Account Manager(s), to monitor and create best practices to drive product launch, operations, feedback management, iterations, etc
- Be a part of higher-level discussions for new/existing projects, helping in devising proper processes for the project and support activities, and ideas to help the team to achieve the goals.
- To be an integral part of the Operations team, liaising with other teams based on the requirements.
- Liaise with the product and analytics teams to ensure that product performance metrics and operational metrics are tracked and reported.
- Coordinate with different teams to conduct experiments to understand the scope for improvements and identify best practices.
- Identify and suggest the implementation of best practices.
- Coordinate with the product team and work on the product/feature communication plans, required documentation and training schedules for internal stakeholders to ensure standard communication of the product.
- To lead a project with guided supervision from the product manager.
- Advise and guide the junior team members with strategic and operational related support.
- Documentation of key process updates and training.
- Understand stakeholder feedback/requests and give suggestions to the team based on them.
- Suggest enhancements to optimize current processes.
- 3+ Years of experience in Business/ Operations Analyst Profile.
- Background in Computer Engineering or related fields is preferred, but not mandatory.
What We Are Looking For
- Excellent project management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Passion for using software tools to optimize work.
- Focus on data-driven decision-making.
- Good understanding of customers and industry trends.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams on complex projects.
- Have a can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver results.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.