At impress.ai our mission is to make accurate hiring easier. We combine I/O Psychology with AI to create an application screening process that gives an opportunity to all candidates to undergo a structured interview. While candidates benefit from the enhanced experience, recruiters benefit from the automation enabled by AI.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager who can manage a portfolio of strategic customer accounts. The role will require the ability to understand requirements directly from the customers and ensure that the impress.ai platform is implemented within customer organizations exceeding customer expectations and within the scheduled project timeline.
The role will require working on projects which require integrations with multiple enterprise platforms and independently handling both technical and non-technical stakeholders within the client organizations. Prior experience in a similar role is required.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between key clients and the company.
- Be the point of the first contact for impress.ai’s strategic enterprise customers.
- Liaising with customers in understanding their challenges and requirements.
- Thinking from the customer’s perspective, propose solutions to customer’s challenges.
- Communicate requirements clearly to internal teams for impress.ai platform configuration.
- Communicate technical complexities of integrations to non-technical stakeholders within customer teams in an easy to understand way.
- Take ownership of the deliverables to customers, ensure that quality assurance (QA) is done well and that the output is of the highest quality.
- Provide training to customers on the impress.ai platform and walk them through the workflow configured for them.
- Create project plans and communicate those with internal stakeholders, customers and external vendors, if any.
- Manage projects to ensure that timelines are adhered to strictly.
- Support Customer Success team in customer renewals.
- Analyse customer usage data and give insights for improvement.
- Resolving key client issues and complaints.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Establishing a timeline of performance with the clients.
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
Essential Skills/ Knowledge
- Experience working with enterprise platforms like SAP, Oracle, Workday, etc.
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Willingness to work in different timezones to support impress.ai’s growing list of customers across the world.
- Since this is a customer facing role, access to uninterrupted high- speed internet is mandatory.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English.
Desirable Skills/ Knowledge
- Experience in HR related fields is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Attention to detail with an ability to work autonomously.
- Strong experience working in a lead customer facing role dealing with enterprise customers in APAC, Europe or North America.
- Experience of working as part of a team delivering complex tasks.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting goals.
Experience of working in a pressured environment and effectively managing competing demands in short timescales.
Background in Computer Engineering or related field, or good understanding of how API integrations work between different enterprise systems.