Software engineers are the lifeblood of impress.ai. They build the software that powers our platform, the dashboard that recruiters around the world use and all the other cool things we build and release. As frontend engineers, you work on building how users around the world use and experience the platform, both the candidate and recruiter side. Also, at impress.ai you work with a product suite that is constantly growing and evolving, so besides performance, you need to think about maintainability, robustness and enterprise readiness. This job listing is for frontend engineers, though experience in backend development / full-stack development is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field preferred but not necessary.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Build and integrate new software components into the Impress Platform
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions