impress.ai is a platform for recruiters to manage the hiring process using AI powered chatbots. Our conversational bots engage, screen, interview, and shortlist candidates based on competencies and domain expertise so recruiters can focus on higher value activities.
We are looking for a passionate Copywriter. The successful candidate will work with our marketing team as well as well as assist our team of product managers in creating, maintaining and enhancing the copy across our product suite and collateral.
- Work with Product Marketing Manager, Sales, and Product teams to create marketing copy - ranging from blog posts and newsletters, to white papers, one pagers, presentation slides and other collateral as needed.
- Work with the Product Marketing team to create, maintain and update the copy on the corporate website of the company
- Work with the Product and Operations teams to define and maintain content style guidelines. Also work with them in reviewing and providing copy as and when needed by the Product team for all new features.
- Control the branding and positioning of the company by working in close collaboration with your colleagues in the Marketing team.
- Write original copy for ads and social networks
- Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products by coordinating with our network of content writers.
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by others
- Use SEO practices to optimize articles and increase visibility
- Liaise with Designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and charts
- Shape language and tone used in collaterals and product updates
- Ensure all content and guidelines are up-to-date
Essential Skills/ Knowledge
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts)
- Ability to adapt the writing style based on the target audience
- Solid time-management skills
- Basic keyword search knowledge
Desirable Skills/ Knowledge
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Proven work experience as a Copywriter, Product Copywriter or similar role
- Experience working in a creative agency
Working experience in SaaS / HR Tech space
Degrees or certification in Marketing, Communications or similar fields