Software engineers are the lifeblood of impress.ai. They build the software that powers this bot that you're using, the dashboard that recruiters around the world use and all the other cool things we build and release. As backend engineers, you don't just build backend APIs and architect databases, you help bring to production the AI prototypes our Analytics/Data team builds, you ensure that the cloud infrastructure, devops and CI/CD processes that keep us ticking are optimal. This job listing is for backend engineers, though experience in frontend development / full-stack development is a plus.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Build and integrate new software components into the Impress Platform
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive web applications Ability in developing software in Django framework (Python) is necessary for the role.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field preferred but not necessary.