impress.ai is a platform for recruiters to manage the hiring process using AI powered chatbots. Our conversational bots engage, screen, interview, and shortlist candidates based on competencies and domain expertise so recruiters can focus on higher value activities.
We are looking for a passionate Product Analyst. The successful candidate will assist our team of product managers in creating, maintaining and enhancing our product suite.
- Work with a diverse team of product owners and cross-functional team in a fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles
- Evaluate and make recommendations for product improvements
- Assist Product Manager defining technical requirements into user stories and coordinate with the Tech team to meet the deadlines.
- Delegate for Product Manager
- Help prioritise backlog items and work with development teams to calculate story points and define sprint content
- Create comprehensive release notes
- Evaluate and stress-test from a user perspective new functionality and capabilities
- Complete technical documentation to deliver comprehensive user-guides, demos and FAQs
- Fielding inquiries and requests for support from stakeholders
- Collaborate with international, agile technical and management teams daily, working together to deliver as one
- Assist the product manager in developing the frameworks/prototypes using tools that enable visualisation of the feature to other stakeholders and gather feedback to improve the features.
- Report progress and key product metrics to stakeholders and management.
Essential Skills/ Knowledge
- Ability to articulate understanding of benefits/drawbacks of different solutions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be an analytical and structured thinker
- Ability to quickly grasp relationships of various disciplines and concepts
- Have a strong passion towards consistency and standardisation when it comes to documentation
- Strong influence, advocacy and communication skills
- Passionate, self-driven, creative problem solver with can-do attitude
- Ability to write technical documentation ranging from user stories to acceptance criteria and release notes
- Knowledge of the agile software development process
Desirable Skills/ Knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in writing user stories, acceptance criteria
- Have experience with development/automation
- Knowledge and understanding across a wide range of technology domains and application frameworks
At least 1 year of work experience in technology space, ideally in a company that develops products
- 2 years of experience in Product company
- Experience being part of building a product from scratch and taking it to market
- Experience working as a Product or Business analyst
A technical degree of some sort preferably in a Computer Science/related discpline
Certificates/courses completed related to Product management, scrum, etc. are a plus