At impress.ai our mission is to make hiring fairer to all applicants. We combine I/O Psychology with AI to create an application screening process that gives an opportunity to all candidates to undergo a structured interview. While candidates benefit from good experience, recruiters benefit from the automation enabled by AI.
At impress.ai, a Business Transformation Analyst would work with one of the core functions - Strategy, Sales/Marketing, Customer Success or Product/Integrations/Engineering to solve business problems.
- 5+ years of experience for Senior Business Transformation Analyst. 2+ years of experience for Business Analyst. Fresh graduates welcome for Junior Business Analysts.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet tools such as MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Knowledge of business principles
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, work effectively and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to give presentations to senior stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be at the forefront of using AI to transform recruitment, working with product managers to propose new features on the impress.ai platform.
- Understand enterprise recruitment processes and help define product roadmap working with product managers.
- Act as a consultant and provide recommendations on processes within the company and how clients are served.
- Working with multiple stakeholders and leadership team to identify, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Develop and utilize frameworks to help structure the team’s thinking, drive visibility, and facilitate alignment. Build a solid understanding of business to evaluate new market, monetization, and optimization opportunities.
- Managing various company operations, and ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s operations.
- Discover and onboard new tools and technologies to improve process efficiency.
- Ensure execution of recommendations and decisions quickly and accurately. Undertake full ownership of projects from initiation to delivery - understanding of business problems, drafting business cases, identifying scope, estimating cost, planning schedule, mitigating risks, ensuring quality and managing stakeholders.
- Imbibe startup culture and work hands-on.