We are looking for a Recruiter to support the recruitment functions and close the open positions efficiently on time. The Recruiter should have full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- MBA, MHRM, BE, B. Tech, MCA or equivalent
- 3+ year of Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Experience in effectively managing competing demands in short timescales
- Experience of working as part of a team understanding and recommending necessary skill sets needed for different roles
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/collages etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Adept at tactical decision making, negotiating, coordinating, closing requirements etc.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes and cultural fit to organization.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote the company's reputation as "best place to work".