We are looking for a passionate junior Software Engineer to design and develop software solutions. You will also have to work in close collaboration with the rest of the tech team in executing projects in a fast and efficient manner.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Please note that we are looking for both frontend and backend developers separately with the same job application process. There is no preference or requirement to be a full stack developer for this junior role
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Build and integrate new software components into the Impress Platform
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field preferred but not necessary.