We are looking for a Lead Data Scientist to lead a technical team and help us gain useful insights out of raw data.
Lead Data Scientist responsibilities include managing the data science team, planning projects and building analytics models. You should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis. If you’re also able to align our data products with our business goals, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to help improve our products and business decisions by making the most out of our data.
- Manage a team of junior data analysts.
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects. These include:
- Providing custom analytics for the client-facing teams
- Providing actionable insights to drive the right business and product decisions
- Work with the dev team in developing features that power the next generation of AI-powered recruitment software
- Test performance of data-driven products
- Visualize data and create reports
- Experiment with new models and technique
- Align data projects with organizational goals
- Build analytic systems and predictive models
- Lead data mining and collection procedures
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role
- Solid understanding of machine learning
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- A knack for statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- Good knowledge of R, Python and/or MATLAB
- A basic knowledge of Python is required.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A business mindset
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field