As a Customer Success Associate / Analyst, you will be responsible for customer adoption, retention and satisfaction for a group of clients.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with enterprise clients in ensuring and maintaining overall customer health
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Proactively partnering internal teams in reviewing client’s usage of platform and periodically engage clients
- Meet/exceed quarterly renewal targets by proactively managing renewal portfolio and ensuring on-time customer retention
- Perform onboarding activities and product demonstrations post purchase
- Coordinate the engagement of other Impress resources (e.g. Delivery, Sales, etc.) to ensure ongoing customer success
- Proactively identify issues/risks and escalate internally for prompt resolution
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- 3 - 6 years of experience in a sales, account management or business development role
- Highly motivated, goal-driven, outgoing, inquisitive, and customer-centric
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills; ability to work with various teams across the board with varying skill sets
- Demonstrated background in working with enterprise clients
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
impress.ai is a platform for recruiters to manage the hiring process using AI powered chatbots. Our conversational bots engage, screen, interview, and shortlist candidates based on competencies and domain expertise so recruiters can focus on higher value activities.