- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing and analysing reports and optimising the data pipeline
- Work with the client-facing teams to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst is a plus but not necessary
- In the absence of working experience, should have a portfolio of analytics projects
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data science techniques and statistical techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Tableau etc), databases (SQL etc) with programming experience in Python.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- BTech/ BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
impress.ai is a platform for recruiters to manage the hiring process using AI powered chatbots. Our conversational bots engage, screen, interview, and shortlist candidates based on competencies and domain expertise so recruiters can focus on higher value activities.