- Be the point of first contact for Impress’ enterprise clients.
- Liaising with clients in understanding their challenges and requirements.
- Thinking from client’s perspective, propose solutions to client’s challenges.
- Communicate requirements clearly to internal teams for Impress platform configuration.
- Take ownership of the deliverables to clients, ensure that quality assurance (QA) is done well and that the output is of the highest quality.
- Provide training to clients on Impress platform and walk them through the workflow configured for them.
- Create project plans and communicate those with internal stakeholders, clients and external vendors, if any.
- Manage projects internally to ensure that timelines are adhered to strictly.
- Support Customer Success team in client renewals.
- Analyse client usage data and give insights for improvement.
- At least, 2 years of experience working in a client facing role dealing with enterprise clients in APAC, Europe or North America.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Willingness to work in different timezones to support Impress’ growing list of clients across the world.
- Since this is a client facing role, access to uninterrupted high speed internet is mandatory.
- Experience in HR related fields preferred, but not mandatory.
- Background in Computer Engineering or related field is preferred for Senior Business Analyst.
- Experience working with an enterprise platform like SAP, Oracle, Workday, etc. is preferred for Senior Business Analyst.
impress.ai is a platform for recruiters to manage the hiring process using AI powered chatbots. Our conversational bots engage, screen, interview, and shortlist candidates based on competencies and domain expertise so recruiters can focus on higher value activities.