- Understand client requirements from Customer Success / Account Management teams.
- Configure Impress platform based on client requirements.
- Do end-to-end thorough QA of configurations done by peers to ensure deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Proactively suggest ways by which clients can get more value out of Impress platform.
- Document all the tasks in detail.
- Give proactive feedback to Impress’ product team on how to improve the platform.
- Analyse how clients are using Impress platform and suggest improvements.
- Give support to sales / presales teams in understanding the capabilities of the Impress platform.
- Learn in detail case studies of how existing clients are using Impress and propose workflows for new clients.
- Mentor and train new team members.
- Be open to learning JSON to become an advanced user of Impress.
- Good logical and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask. The role requires working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Basic programming aptitude and willingness to learn JSON.
- Experience working in a similar role for at least 1-2 years.
- Knowledge of Excel is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail is required to succeed in this role.
impress.ai is a platform for recruiters to manage the hiring process using AI powered chatbots. Our conversational bots engage, screen, interview, and shortlist candidates based on competencies and domain expertise so recruiters can focus on higher value activities.