- Be the point of first contact for Impress’ enterprise clients.
- Liaising with clients in understanding their challenges and requirements.
- Thinking from client’s perspective, propose solutions to client’s challenges.
- Communicate requirements clearly to internal teams for Impress platform configuration.
- Take ownership of the deliverables to clients, ensure that quality assurance (QA) is done well and that the output is of the highest quality.
- Provide training to clients on Impress platform and walk them through the workflow configured for them.
- Create project plans and communicate those with internal stakeholders, clients and external vendors, if any.
- Manage projects internally to ensure that timelines are adhered to strictly.
- Support Customer Success team in client renewals.
- Analyse client usage data and give insights for improvement.
- At least, 2 years of experience working in a client facing role dealing with enterprise clients in APAC, Europe or North America.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Willingness to work in different timezones to support Impress’ growing list of clients across the world.
- Since this is a client facing role, access to uninterrupted high speed internet is mandatory.
- Experience in HR related fields preferred, but not mandatory.
- Background in Computer Engineering or related field is preferred for Senior Business Analyst.
- Experience working with an enterprise platform like SAP, Oracle, Workday, etc. is preferred for Senior Business Analyst.
- Understand client requirements from Customer Success / Account Management teams.
- Configure Impress platform based on client requirements.
- Do end-to-end thorough QA of configurations done by peers to ensure deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Proactively suggest ways by which clients can get more value out of Impress platform.
- Document all the tasks in detail.
- Give proactive feedback to Impress’ product team on how to improve the platform.
- Analyse how clients are using Impress platform and suggest improvements.
- Give support to sales / presales teams in understanding the capabilities of the Impress platform.
- Learn in detail case studies of how existing clients are using Impress and propose workflows for new clients.
- Mentor and train new team members.
- Be open to learning JSON to become an advanced user of Impress.
- Good logical and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask. The role requires working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Basic programming aptitude and willingness to learn JSON.
- Experience working in a similar role for at least 1-2 years.
- Knowledge of Excel is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail is required to succeed in this role.
As a Customer Success Associate / Analyst, you will be responsible for customer adoption, retention and satisfaction for a group of clients.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with enterprise clients in ensuring and maintaining overall customer health
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Proactively partnering internal teams in reviewing client’s usage of platform and periodically engage clients
- Meet/exceed quarterly renewal targets by proactively managing renewal portfolio and ensuring on-time customer retention
- Perform onboarding activities and product demonstrations post purchase
- Coordinate the engagement of other Impress resources (e.g. Delivery, Sales, etc.) to ensure ongoing customer success
- Proactively identify issues/risks and escalate internally for prompt resolution
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- 3 - 6 years of experience in a sales, account management or business development role
- Highly motivated, goal-driven, outgoing, inquisitive, and customer-centric
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills; ability to work with various teams across the board with varying skill sets
- Demonstrated background in working with enterprise clients
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
We are looking for a React Developer responsible for creating and managing the front-end of the various platforms built at impress.ai. This will involve converting design specifications into responsive high-performance web-apps. You will also have to work in close collaboration with the rest of the tech team in executing projects in a fast and efficient manner.
- Experience building web applications
We are looking for a passionate junior Software Engineer to design and develop software solutions. You will also have to work in close collaboration with the rest of the tech team in executing projects in a fast and efficient manner.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Please note that we are looking for both frontend and backend developers separately with the same job application process. There is no preference or requirement to be a full stack developer for this junior role
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Build and integrate new software components into the Impress Platform
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field preferred but not necessary.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners and clients
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with sales, marketing, customer success and strategy teams.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with HR Tech, AI products, Bots, etc. are a bonus
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred