- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Working closely with clients, technical and managerial team members.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
We are looking for QA Engineers to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- Experience in creating and managing test plans, preparing test case documents, executing test scripts and reviewing results.
- Experience in test automation tools is an added advantage
- Reporting and documenting technical issues using bug tracking tool.