- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing and analysing reports and optimising the data pipeline
- Work with the client-facing teams to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst is a plus but not necessary
- In the absence of working experience, should have a portfolio of analytics projects
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data science techniques and statistical techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Tableau etc), databases (SQL etc) with programming experience in Python.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- BTech/ BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
We are looking for a Lead Data Scientist to lead a technical team and help us gain useful insights out of raw data.
Lead Data Scientist responsibilities include managing the data science team, planning projects and building analytics models. You should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis. If you’re also able to align our data products with our business goals, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to help improve our products and business decisions by making the most out of our data.
- Manage a team of junior data analysts.
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects. These include:
- Providing custom analytics for the client-facing teams
- Providing actionable insights to drive the right business and product decisions
- Work with the dev team in developing features that power the next generation of AI-powered recruitment software
- Test performance of data-driven products
- Visualize data and create reports
- Experiment with new models and technique
- Align data projects with organizational goals
- Build analytic systems and predictive models
- Lead data mining and collection procedures
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role
- Solid understanding of machine learning
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- A knack for statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- Good knowledge of R, Python and/or MATLAB
- A basic knowledge of Python is required.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A business mindset
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field
- Be the point of first contact for Impress’ enterprise clients.
- Liaising with clients in understanding their challenges and requirements.
- Thinking from client’s perspective, propose solutions to client’s challenges.
- Communicate requirements clearly to internal teams for Impress platform configuration.
- Take ownership of the deliverables to clients, ensure that quality assurance (QA) is done well and that the output is of the highest quality.
- Provide training to clients on Impress platform and walk them through the workflow configured for them.
- Create project plans and communicate those with internal stakeholders, clients and external vendors, if any.
- Manage projects internally to ensure that timelines are adhered to strictly.
- Support Customer Success team in client renewals.
- Analyse client usage data and give insights for improvement.
- At least, 2 years of experience working in a client facing role dealing with enterprise clients in APAC, Europe or North America.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Willingness to work in different timezones to support Impress’ growing list of clients across the world.
- Since this is a client facing role, access to uninterrupted high speed internet is mandatory.
- Experience in HR related fields preferred, but not mandatory.
- Background in Computer Engineering or related field is preferred for Senior Business Analyst.
- Experience working with an enterprise platform like SAP, Oracle, Workday, etc. is preferred for Senior Business Analyst.
- Understand client requirements from Customer Success / Account Management teams.
- Configure Impress platform based on client requirements.
- Do end-to-end thorough QA of configurations done by peers to ensure deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Proactively suggest ways by which clients can get more value out of Impress platform.
- Document all the tasks in detail.
- Give proactive feedback to Impress’ product team on how to improve the platform.
- Analyse how clients are using Impress platform and suggest improvements.
- Give support to sales / presales teams in understanding the capabilities of the Impress platform.
- Learn in detail case studies of how existing clients are using Impress and propose workflows for new clients.
- Mentor and train new team members.
- Be open to learning JSON to become an advanced user of Impress.
- Good logical and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask. The role requires working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Basic programming aptitude and willingness to learn JSON.
- Experience working in a similar role for at least 1-2 years.
- Knowledge of Excel is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail is required to succeed in this role.
As a Customer Success Associate / Analyst, you will be responsible for customer adoption, retention and satisfaction for a group of clients.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with enterprise clients in ensuring and maintaining overall customer health
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Proactively partnering internal teams in reviewing client’s usage of platform and periodically engage clients
- Meet/exceed quarterly renewal targets by proactively managing renewal portfolio and ensuring on-time customer retention
- Perform onboarding activities and product demonstrations post purchase
- Coordinate the engagement of other Impress resources (e.g. Delivery, Sales, etc.) to ensure ongoing customer success
- Proactively identify issues/risks and escalate internally for prompt resolution
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- 3 - 6 years of experience in a sales, account management or business development role
- Highly motivated, goal-driven, outgoing, inquisitive, and customer-centric
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills; ability to work with various teams across the board with varying skill sets
- Demonstrated background in working with enterprise clients
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
We are looking for a React Developer responsible for creating and managing the front-end of the various platforms built at impress.ai. This will involve converting design specifications into responsive high-performance web-apps. You will also have to work in close collaboration with the rest of the tech team in executing projects in a fast and efficient manner.
- Experience building web applications
We are looking for a passionate and smart Junior AI Engineer. This role sits at the intersection of the data science team and the product team. The successful candidate will be a strong software engineer who works closely with the data science team and the product team to convert our new AI/ML models and insights into features in the product. Besides software engineering, the candidate should have strong analytical thinking ability and should be able to contribute positively in discussions on machine learning and statistics.
- Work as software developer in the development team with the major focus on creating prototypes and production ready versions of AI/ML features.
- Provide software engineering support to the data science team and work closely with them in realising their ideas
- Work with the Devops team in deploying and optimising the different AI/ML solutions.
- Brainstorm with the other engineers and the product team in productising the different concepts that are developed internally
- Create prototypes of new features and products quickly so that feedback can be collected and iteratively improved.
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- Should have some experiencing deploying solutions on the cloud (AWS, GCE or Azure)
- Should be a strong programmer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Should have some experience working with machine learning libraries and projects. Preferably in Python.
- Should be comfortable tinkering with things on the Unix terminal and experience in bash scripting and similar is a huge plus.
- Should be a team player and be able to work together with a cross functional teams