- Experience building web applications
We are looking for a React Developer responsible for creating and managing the front-end of the various platforms built at impress.ai. This will involve converting design specifications into responsive high-performance web-apps. You will also have to work in close collaboration with the rest of the tech team in executing projects in a fast and efficient manner.
- Experience building machine learning applications.
- Knowledgealbe in python
- Expertise in docker and cloud services
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and keep abreast of the fast-changing ML environment
The programmer will work on creating, training and deploying machine learning models. A background in NLP is favourable. You will also have to work in close collaboration with the rest of the tech team in executing projects in a fast and efficient manner.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Experience in creating and managing test plans, preparing test case documents, executing test scripts and reviewing results.
- Experience in test automation tools is an added advantage
- Reporting and documenting technical issues using bug tracking tool.
We are looking for QA Engineers to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.