At impress.ai our mission is to make accurate hiring easier. We combine I/O Psychology with AI to create application screening processes that allow each and every candidate to undergo a structured interview. While candidates benefit from the enhanced experience, recruiters benefit from the AI-enabled automation. Launched in 2017, impress.ai is a no-code, self-service platform that is highly focused on simplifying and accelerating various parts of the recruitment workflow.
Its co-founders observed problems in hiring processes at several companies before even starting impress.ai. They noticed challenges in candidate experience as well as recruiters having a tough time with a large scale of hiring, the variety of roles, and handling various systems. After immense research, they found a solution to the power of AI and intelligent automation.
We are looking for a system administrator to maintain, upgrade, and manage our software, hardware, and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. The ideal candidate should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. They should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users across geographies and should work closely with the cybersecurity and infrastructure teams to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly, securely, and efficiently.
- Infrastructure Management: Design, implement, and manage the company’s IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, storage systems, and related hardware and software components.
- Oversee the administration, configuration, and monitoring of cloud-based services and platforms. Administering systems, applications, and endpoints.
- System Monitoring and Troubleshooting(Windows/Mac): Proactively monitor system performance, identify potential issues, and troubleshoot any problems that arise, ensuring high availability and minimizing downtime.
- Security and Compliance: Implement and maintain robust security measures to protect the company’s data and systems, including access controls, firewalls, encryption, and vulnerability assessments. Ensure compliance with relevant industry standards and regulations.
- User Support and Training: Provide technical support to end-users, addressing hardware and software issues, assisting with system configurations, and conducting user training sessions as needed.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate documentation of IT systems, configurations, and processes. Generate reports on system performance, capacity, and usage, providing insights for future improvements and resource planning.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, to ensure smooth integration of IT systems and optimize overall operational efficiency.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls and regular review of audit and access logs across the different systems and tools used in the organization.
- Collaborate with the infosec team to guarantee that all IT systems are brought up to date according to company policies and in alignment with compliance procedures.
You Bring to the Table:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience)professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing platforms, including infrastructure deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting: G-Suite / Google Workplace, ManageEngine, Jamf PRO, Slack, Sophos Antivirus, and other common cloud business applications and services.
- Experience with configuration management in manage-engine and jamf pro, policy management, patch management, asset management, and full lifecycle support.
- Knowledge of PowerShell/Unix shell scripting and the ability to create scripts in some programming language – Python, Perl, or other languages would be an advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly identify and resolve technical issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with diverse teams and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Vendor coordination and procurement of Hardware and software systems.
- Knowledge of DLP and data backup/recovery would be a strong advantage.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies like Machine Learning, AI, and NLP and learn from the experts of their fields in a fast-growing international SaaS startup. As a young business, we have a strong culture of learning and development. Join our discussions, brown bag sessions, and research-oriented sessions.
- A work environment where you are given the freedom to develop to your full potential and become a trusted member of the team.
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product.
- Work is important, and so is your personal well-being. The work culture at impress.ai is designed to ensure a healthy balance between the two. impress.ai provides several benefits such as health insurance with no waiting period including spouse and children, vaccination support, and paid maternity and paternity leaves.
- We help you to set up the home office during work from home, pay your internet bills, and offer PF.
Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. We are committed to providing a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace. Diversity at impress.ai means fostering a workplace where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. We pride ourselves on working with the best and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our talented team members. Besides having employee-friendly policies and benefit schemes, impress.ai assures unbiased pay purely based on performance.