At impress.ai our mission is to make accurate hiring easier. We combine I/O Psychology with AI to create application screening processes that allow each and every candidate to undergo a structured interview. While candidates benefit from the enhanced experience, recruiters benefit from the AI-enabled automation. Launched in 2017, impress.ai is a no-code, self-service platform that is highly focused on simplifying and accelerating various parts of the recruitment workflow.
Its co-founders observed problems in hiring processes at several companies before even starting impress.ai. They noticed challenges in candidate experience as well as recruiters having a tough time with a large scale of hiring, the variety of roles, and handling various systems. After immense research, they found a solution in the power of AI and intelligent automation.
We are looking for a Senior Business Operations Analyst to play a pivotal role in our Business Operations team. In this role you will be responsible for understanding enterprise business requirements from our Implementation and Customer Service teams and configuring the impress.ai platform accordingly. The role will also require guiding / leading junior team members by breaking down complex requirements into simpler and easy to understand requirements which they can proceed to configure on the impress.ai platform. Hence this will also be a stepping stone to a more leadership role within the team.
The role will entail working on projects serving impress.ai’s growing portfolio of clients across the globe including the US, Singapore, and India, with accelerated opportunities for growth for those performing well.
- To undertake specific tasks related to the deliverables that include:
- Get actively involved in requirements gathering and analysis.
- Good understanding of Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS), and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Generate appropriate documentation including requirements specifications, meeting minutes, etc. that ensure that transparency is maintained and different teams can collaborate effectively.
- Own the entire impress.ai configuration process for specific clients
- Ability to resolve issues independently.
- Actively participate in higher-level discussions for new/existing projects, helping in devising proper processes for the team and projects.
- Where possible, share suggestions for improvement or better configuration of the platform based on an understanding of client goals.
- Plan and execute thorough end-to-end Quality Assurance checks of workflows and other outputs to ensure deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Lead/guide junior team members with operational and platform-related support.
- Be the go-to expert in specific features or selected modules of the platform with the ability to train and guide team members on the same.
- Identify and suggest the implementation of best practices.
- Document key process updates and training documents.
- Suggest process enhancements to optimize current processes.
- Liaise with other teams and work with analytics dashboards to track product performance and operational metrics for sharing with relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate with the product team and work on the product/feature communication plans, required documentation, and training schedules for internal stakeholders to ensure standard communication of the product.
- Handle and manage the specific projects within the Business Operations team
- Effectively build influence, and proactively manage stakeholder (internal and external) relationships.
You Bring to the Table:
- Previous work experience of at least 4 years as a part of a team delivering complex tasks.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Should be able to work within a cross-functional environment to ensure smooth functioning of the processes.
- Attention to detail with an ability to work autonomously
- Good documentation skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft / Google tools such as Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs, and Powerpoint/Slides.
- Technical proficiency to understand the impress.ai platform capabilities and the different ways in which the platform can be configured as per requirements.
- Strong executioner.
- A positive and go-getter attitude
- Experience in product-based companies is preferred, but not mandatory.
- A background in Computer Engineering or related fields is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies like Machine Learning, AI, and NLP and learn from the experts of their fields in a fast-growing international SaaS startup. As a young business, we have a strong culture of learning and development. Join our discussions, brown bag sessions, and research-oriented sessions.
- A work environment where you are given the freedom to develop to your full potential and become a trusted member of the team.
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product.
- Work from home setup and all the peripherals you need to succeed in our remote working package.
- Work is important, and so is your personal well-being. The work culture at impress.ai is designed to ensure a healthy balance between the two. impress.ai provides several benefits such as health insurance with no waiting period including spouse and children, vaccination support, and paid maternity and paternity leaves.
- We help you to set up the home office during work from home, pay your internet bills, and offer PF.
Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. We are committed to providing a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace. Diversity at impress.ai means fostering a workplace where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. We pride ourselves on working with the best and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our talented team members. Besides having employee-friendly policies and benefit schemes, impress.ai assures unbiased pay purely based on performance.
The proof is in the pudding – we have a female majority Board!