At impress.ai our mission is to make accurate hiring easier. We combine I/O Psychology with AI to create application screening processes that allow each and every candidate to undergo a structured interview. While candidates benefit from the enhanced experience, recruiters benefit from the AI-enabled automation. Launched in 2017, impress.ai is a no-code, self-service platform that is highly focused on simplifying and accelerating various parts of the recruitment workflow. Our co-founders observed problems in hiring processes at several companies before building impress.ai. They noticed challenges in candidate experience as well as recruiters having a tough time with a large scale of hiring, the variety of roles, and handling various systems. After immense research, they found a solution to the power of AI and intelligent automation.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager, who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts. The ideal candidate should be able to analyze metrics and analytics for customer usage while keeping a track of support requests, tickets, and stats to anticipate future needs. As the account manager, they are the main point of contact for a client during their lifetime as a customer of impress.ai.
- Liaising with multiple clients to understand their challenges and requirements.
- Thinking from the client’s perspective, propose solutions to the client’s challenges.
- Communicate requirements clearly to internal teams for impress.ai’s platform configuration.
- Creating metrics and analytics for the usage of the client.
- Keeping track of Freshdesk tickets assigned to the clients and ensuring timely closure.
- Analyze patterns in support tickets, and client usage data, and give reports, analysis, and insights to the CS/product team to drive adoption and expansion.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports as required to drive client engagement.
- Take ownership of the deliverables to clients, and ensure that quality assurance (QA) is done well and that the output is of the highest quality.
- Provide training and walk-throughs to the clients on the new features and impress.ai platform workflow configured for them if needed.
- Create project plans and communicate those with internal stakeholders & clients if any.
- Manage projects internally to ensure that timelines are adhered to strictly.
- Support the Customer Success team in client renewals.
- Maintaining a detailed and accurate record of all client details and communication in Confluence.
You Bring to the Table:
- Previous work experience of at least 3 years.
- Strong experience working in a lead customer-facing role dealing with enterprise customers in APAC, Europe, or North America.
- Experience working as part of a team delivering complex tasks.
- Proven results in delivering client solutions and meeting goals.
- Previous experience working with enterprise platforms.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple client accounts.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Willingness to work in different time zones to support impress.ai’s growing list of customers across the world.
- Since this is a customer-facing role, access to uninterrupted high-speed internet is mandatory.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English.
- Analytical thinking.
- Experience in HR-related fields is preferred.
- Attention to detail with an ability to work autonomously.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies like Machine Learning, AI, and NLP and learn from the experts in their fields in a fast-growing international SaaS startup. As a young business, we have a strong culture of learning and development. Join our discussions, brown bag sessions, and research-oriented sessions.
- A work environment where you are given the freedom to develop to your full potential and become a trusted member of the team.
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product.
- Work from home setup and all the peripherals you need to succeed in our remote working package.
- Work is important, and so is your personal well-being. The work culture at impress.ai is designed to ensure a healthy balance between the two. impress.ai provides several benefits such as health insurance with no waiting period including spouse and children, vaccination support, and paid maternity and paternity leaves.
- We help you to set up the home office during work from home, pay your internet bills, and offer PF.
Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. We are committed to providing a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace. Diversity at impress.ai means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. We pride ourselves on working with the best and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our talented team members. Besides having employee-friendly policies and benefit schemes, impress.ai assures unbiased pay purely based on performance.
The proof is in the pudding – we have a female majority Board!