At impress.ai our mission is to make hiring fairer for all applicants. We combine I/O Psychology with AI to create an application screening process that gives an opportunity to all candidates to undergo a structured interview. While candidates benefit from the good experience, recruiters benefit from the automation enabled by AI.
Our company culture is open and transparent. We value our employees and invest in their growth through mentorship and well-thought-out growth trajectories. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and our client-centric approach has led to some of the best revenue retention rates in the industry.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth within the direct sales team. In this role, you will actively and consistently attain daily, monthly, and quarterly targets and always deliver business results.
This role exists to identify and qualify sales opportunities within our target markets effectively. The role is expected to deliver our differentiated message to key decision-makers and will conduct much of their business remotely and digitally. The SDR will effectively manage their time, sales funnel, and customer engagement to deliver the highest revenue return. The SDR will work in partnership with their Sales partner at the company, whether that be the CEO, AE, or Sales Directors to generate leads and drive revenue.
- As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be doing the following:
- Search and pull lists of target accounts and prospect targets to contact, using online tools, searches, software platforms, and social media.
- Manage pipeline development and diversification to ensure you have a strong blend of large and small qualified opportunities to maximize on-target success, reach and exceed targets, and mitigate any sales risks on a short-term and long-term basis.
- They will be making 100 phone calls to prospective clients per day, including a blend of net-new outreach and prospect follow-ups.
- Work in partnership with our sales or management team to effectively qualify deals.
- Understand where each opportunity is in the sales cycle to make sure the buyer journey aligns with the sales process while using BANT to accumulate and validate the deal and pipeline strength.
- Update sales opportunities within Hubspot, our CRM.
- Use our sales tech stack including Apollo.io, Hubspot, and LinkedIn.
- Build strong client business cases to illustrate a strong understanding of the benefits our product can deliver to clients.
You Bring to the Table:
- A positive and go-getter attitude.
- Resilient mindset – after all, this is sales!
- 1+ years in technology/SaaS sales is preferred.
- Previous experience using Hubspot, ZoomInfo or Apollio.io, and Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- A clear understanding of pipeline development and management.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process, especially qualification.
- A team player and someone who holds themselves accountable.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative and drive; independent.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies like Machine Learning, AI, and NLP and learn from the experts in their fields in a fast-growing international SaaS startup. As a young business, we have a strong culture of learning and development. Join our discussions, brown bag sessions, and research-oriented sessions.
- A work environment where you are given the freedom to develop to your full potential and become a trusted member of the team.
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product.
- Work from home setup and all the peripherals you need to succeed in our remote working package.
- Work is important, and so is your personal well-being. The work culture at impress.ai is designed to ensure a healthy balance between the two. impress.ai provides several benefits such as health insurance with no waiting period including spouse and children, vaccination support, and paid maternity and paternity leaves.
- We help you to set up the home office during work from home, pay your internet bills, and offer PF.
- Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. We are committed to providing a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace. Diversity at impress.ai means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. We pride ourselves on working with the best and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our talented team members. Besides having employee-friendly policies and benefit schemes, impress.ai assures unbiased pay purely based on performance.The proof is in the pudding – we have a female majority Board!