We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist who will be the main Point of Contact for impress.ai implementations for some of the leading organizations in the region. The ideal candidate should be capable of understanding the business requirements of the client, configuring the platform for the client’s requirements, training and onboarding the client on the platform, and setting them up for future success.
- Work with the Onboarding project manager to ensure that client onboarding and implementation happens seamlessly.
- Work cross-functionally with customer success, account management, operations engineering, and product teams to deliver customer onboarding.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with the client to understand their business process and requirements.
- Work with the Customer Success team to design an appropriate onboarding plan as well as design the correct workflow templates and configuration of the platform to satisfy the needs of the client.
- Conduct training and User Acceptance Tests for the client to ensure that the platform is configured as per their requirements.
- Own and execute the launch strategy, plan, and process for each client.
- Ensure proper handover to the Account Management team after successful onboarding of the client.
- Generate appropriate documentation including requirements specifications, meeting minutes, etc. that ensure that transparency is maintained and different teams can collaborate effectively.
- Provide input for product roadmaps and feature improvements to internal teams related to the onboarding process.
- Develop onboarding packs/programs that can be customized based on the unique needs of customers. This includes creating standard decks and documentation that enables us to onboard our clients better and faster.
- A degree in the engineering-related discipline may be an advantage in understanding the configuration side of things.
- Certificates/courses completed related to Cloud computing, Project management, SaaS, etc. are a plus.
What We Are Looking For
- Ability to articulate understanding of benefits/drawbacks of different solutions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Be an analytical and structured thinker.
- Strong influence, advocacy, and communication skills.
- Passionate, self-driven, creative problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Comfortable with software and technology and configuration.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism in a fast-paced environment.
- Confidence to interact positively with different types of stakeholders in client companies.
Good to have
- Knowledge of SaaS and B2B.
- Experience in HR-tech preferred.
- Knowledge of agile & enterprise architecture preferred.