At impress.ai our mission is to make accurate hiring easier. We combine I/O Psychology with AI to create application screening processes that allow each and every candidate to undergo a structured interview. While candidates benefit from the enhanced experience, recruiters benefit from the AI-enabled automation. Launched in 2017, impress.ai is a no-code, self-service platform that is highly focused on simplifying and accelerating various parts of the recruitment workflow.
Its co-founders observed problems in hiring processes at several companies before even starting impress.ai. They noticed challenges in candidate experience as well as recruiters having a tough time with a large scale of hiring, the variety of roles, and handling various systems. After immense research, they found a solution in the power of AI and intelligent automation.
We are looking for a Lead (Business Operations) to lead Analysts in our Business Operations team. In this hands-on role you will be responsible for leading a team of analysts in understanding enterprise business requirements from our Implementation and Customer Service teams and configuring the impress.ai platform accordingly. The role will require guiding junior team members by breaking down complex requirements into simpler and easy to understand requirements which they can proceed to configure on the impress.ai platform.
This will also be a hands-on role that will require you to take up the configuration responsibilities in case junior members are unable to pick up the requirements. That means, you should apply for this role only if you are willing to understand the impress.ai platform in depth.
The role will also entail working directly with impress.ai’s growing portfolio of clients across the globe including the US, Singapore, and India to conduct requirements gathering sessions for understanding their business process and requirements, and will have accelerated opportunities for growth for those performing well.
- To undertake specific tasks related to the deliverables that include:
- Should have in and out knowledge of the impress.is platform to be able to suggest how to proceed with configuration and to resolve issues.
- Adopt best practices and methodologies to improve processes.
- To lead the Business Operations Analysts in specific tasks related to the delivery of client projects.
- Ensure that the deliverables are met within the defined SLA by the team.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with the client to understand their business process and requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with customer success, account management, operations engineering, and product teams to deliver customer onboarding .
- Work with the Customer Success team to design an appropriate onboarding plan as well as design the correct workflow templates and configuration of the platform to satisfy the needs of the client.
- Conduct training for clients as well as prepare for UAT to ensure that the platform is configured as per the requirements.
- Clear understanding of the product roadmap.
- Be the point of contact for process improvements from the Business Operations side.
- Invest time in identifying the best practices and tools for streamlining redundant processes as part of improving the team’s productivity.
- Complete ownership of logging and tracking the improvement suggestions raised by the team.
- Collate feedback / suggestions and ensure the relevant ones are communicated to respective teams.
- Should initiate cross departmental training and onboarding sessions.
- Update and enable junior team members on best practices.
- Provide regular updates on the team’s performance to the reporting manager.
- Be responsible for ensuring that playbooks are created and maintained.
- Complete documentation requirements in a high quality and timely manner as required for the assigned projects and/or tasks. This includes familarising with and using tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Plan and execute thorough end-to-end Quality Assurance checks of workflows and other output to ensure deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Responsible for resource planning on a monthly/ quarterly basis.
You Bring to the Table:
- Previous work experience of at least 6 years as a part of a team delivering complex tasks.
- Possess excellent presentation, communications, project management and multi-senior stakeholder management and team management skills.
- Ready to take on challenges and deal with ambiguity and tight timelines with a high level of independence.
- Ability to articulate understanding of benefits/drawbacks of different solutions.
- Good documentation skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft / Google tools such as Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs, and Powerpoint/Slides.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence to interact positively with different types of stakeholders in client companies.
- Technical proficiency to understand the impress.ai platform capabilities and the different ways in which the platform can be configured as per requirements.
- A positive and go-getter attitude
- Experience in product-based companies is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Background in Computer Engineering or related fields is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies like Machine Learning, AI, NLP and learn from the experts of their fields in a fast growing international SaaS startup. As a young business, we have a strong culture of learning and development. Join our discussions, brown bag sessions and research-oriented sessions.
- Work environment where you are given the freedom to develop to your full potential and become a trusted member of the team.
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product.
- Work from home setup and all the peripherals you need to succeed in our remote working package.
- Work is important, so is your personal well being. The work culture at impress.ai is designed to ensure a healthy balance between the two. impress.ai provides several benefits such as health insurance with no waiting period including spouse and children, vaccination support, paid maternity and paternity leaves.
- We help you to set up the home office during work from home, pay your internet bills, and offer PF.
Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. We are committed to providing a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace. Diversity at impress.ai means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. We pride ourselves on working with the best and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our talented team members. Besides having employee-friendly policies and benefit schemes, impress.ai assures unbiased pay purely based on performance.
Proof is in the pudding – we have a female majority Board!